Friday, July 4

 
Young dictators group forming: "Hello, I am a young dictator in search of other dictators to hang and drink beer with, play frisbee with, and who love ruling others with brutal impunity.

Do you have a military uniform? A beret? Funny facial hair? Come on board! We will discuss the future of independent dictators in the age of CIA puppets and how to utilize religion to justify to the masses your needing several high-priced German automobiles.

Benevolent dictators also welcome.

We will vote on who gets to lead the meetings, but I'll tell you right now I will be leading this group any way I see fit until I'm too old and my son gets voted in to take over.


it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests "

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?