Monday, May 12

 
Case Western SWAT foiled by Frank Gehry building - QuickTopic bulletin board
The shooter was someone I knew. When I was working in the Smith Computer Lab, he would frequently be borderline verbally abusive to the staff. He would take over clusters of macs and spread out his stuff so that others could not get to the computers. He was also banned from other labs on campus for his behavior. He blamed the erasure of all his files on a local ISP account on another lab admin and took them to court over it. Time after time, they ruled against him, I am pretty sure he was going after that admin when he started shooting.
also I remember when that building was a frisbee field where I used to play. bastards ruined a perfectly good field.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?