Tuesday, February 4

 
What Should I Do With My Life?
Perhaps my favorite "evidence" story is from Bronson himself where he speaks of a job that required him to check data in a spreadsheet all day and put little checkboxes next to the ones he validated. What he actually did was run a small greeting card business out of the office, using all of the office supplies he could lay hands on, and at the end of the day would just go ahead and check off some numbers that he never really validated. His coworkers not only knew about it, but they invested in his business. Being in a dead end office job where no one looks over my shoulder, married to a woman who once told me that if she couldn't do physical therapy she'd like to open up a greeting card store, I found that story brilliant.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?