Sunday, December 29

 
Part 2
THE PLAN OF ATTACK
I first attacked this problem by taking melatonin. I started taking 3
mg at night when I went to bed. But I still woke up at 3:30. So then I
started to take 3 mg melatonin when I woke again. This helped some but then my wake up time stated to vary, being either earlier or later and this caused me to stay awake in anticipation. So I then began to set the alarm to wake me at about 3:30 and at that point I would take 3 mg melatonin.
This began to work, and I would sleep well the first half the night, wake myself take melatonin and get back to sleep.
But later I started waking about 4:30 am and not being able to go back to sleep. So I started getting up earlier. First at 6:00, and then 5:30, and finally at 5. This made it so I was only losing about half an hour a night. At the other end I of course started going to bed a half
hour to hour earlier.
I started getting fairly good sleep. Well over the inadequate 4 hours a night that I had been averaging for well over a year. My mind started working better, and I started thinking clearer.
Late in the year, I quit taking melatonin at bedtime, because I was getting naturally sleepy at that time. This worked and I would sleep through till my alarm at 3:30 am to take some melatonin. Ultimately I stopped waking myself up to take melatonin at 3:30,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?