Sunday, December 22

 
Compare Prices and Read Reviews on Icy Hot Pain Reliever at Epinions.com While Icy Hot works very well, there are a few things that you need to remember when using this product. This is NOT your grandma's Ben Gay; Icy Hot is much stronger than Ben Gay. If you over-apply the cream, Icy Hot can burn you, making the sore area more painful than before. You can apply a generous amount to the sore muscles, but don't overdo it. Also, you should always remember to wash your hands after apply Icy Hot. You see, this stuff tends to linger. I know that I have put Icy Hot on my legs, and then scratched my arm afterwards - and then wondered why my arm was heating up! So, if after putting this stuff on you have to go to the bathroom...well, you get the idea. Don't forget to wash this off.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?