Sunday, November 17

 
Stopping P2P needs anti-terrorist-like effort - Quick Topic
I guess my question would be: What has the movie industry (studios, theatres, etc...) done in recent years to make it more appealing for me to go to the movies?

Are the prices lower? No, they're much higher (in my area, at least) than inflation would account for.

Are there fewer advertisements? No, as the story yesterday pointed out, there are many more.

Are the movies better? Not noticably.

Is the picture quality better than at home? No.

Is the sound quality better than at home? Sometimes...it's hit and miss, and depends on where you sit in the theater.

Are there jackasses with laser pointers sitting in my bedroom hoping to fuck up my movie experience? No, not usually...and if they are, I'm allowed to beat them to death with a crowbar.

The point is, if the experience is more pleasant elsewhere, the proper course is _not_ to try and stop the consumer from enjoying that other, more pleasant experience...it's to attempt to compete accordingly.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?