Wednesday, November 6

 
dooce - it's not for kids Chukee thinks:
I think Utah sounds wonderful. Wonderful because you can actually consider buying a house in the Avenues - it won't cost $480,000 unless it has six bedrooms (not uncommon in Utah). Wonderful because no one drives an Audi TT and complains about how down she is because her Daddy can't get her a newer one. Wonderful because generic cola comes in 3-liter bottles. Wonderful because I once bought an apple green cashmere coat at the DI for $8 (Utah has the best vintage). My husband and I are designers in Venice who are actively marketing to overseas clients, so that we can move to Utah without anyone noticing. (I think we will go to Logan.) Neither of us are LDS. He has lived there before, and I love it there. Besides, nowhere else is it so easy to be an "individual".

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?