Friday, October 18

 
ATTW -- ATTW Membership Information Paul Dombrowski, University of Central Florida
"I joined ATTW because it neatly comprises all my professional interests: technology, rhetoric studies, and academic concerns for theory, history, and above all service to society.? This allows my active engagement in some of the most important developments in our society through our students and the institution of higher education.? I identify with classical? civic rhetoric and see technical writing/communication as a key component of the civic rhetoric of our times.? Russell Hirst collared me and brought me to my first ATTW meeting because we share many of the same interests.? As he predicted, I have found ATTW is a friendly, collegial group, more so than any other academic society I know of."

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?