Thursday, September 26

 
Eagle Mountain, Utah's Interactive Online Community - Daily News, Discussion and more Although this was not a public session (meaning that the public debate was not appropriate for this meeting), some tears and loud voices from the crowd convinced Bill Chipman to allow the pro-chain link folks to give their arguments to the committee. "I waited here 4 hours for nothing?!" demanded one attendee. They challenged commission members to drive past their houses and see how good chain link can look. Tricia Austin said, "Chain link is ugly. Cedar fence is fine but I cannot afford the upkeep. I can't afford vinyl either. So I have to use chain link. I was planning to do something nice with my fence. Maybe others won't."

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?