Thursday, August 1

 
Grrl.com - Bonnie Blog Big Changes:
After spending the last 10 years writing for Web-driven journalism for dotcoms, I've decided to halt the quest a computer day job, and start my education as a horticulture student. No joke. I'm headed back to college.
I've realized that I've been fed up with the market for Web editors (what market?) and I need to make a change. I want a career that gets me outside and my hands dirty. I want to design gardens and to inspire people to get out and plant tasty herbs and breathtaking flowers. Yup, that's the plan.
In the past year since I was laid off from Winamp.com, I've been experimenting, researching and learning all about gardening. I have a thriving container garden and more houseplants than my boyfriend knows what to do with. (Poor guy.)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?