Friday, July 12

CITYFEST Festival & Event Policies and Procedures Any vendor, who wishes to vend within a festival/event boundary, must obtain a Location Use Permit. If the applicant/event producer wishes to control all vending within the boundaries of the event, the applicant/event producer must obtain a Master Temporary Location Use Permit. The permit holder then controls what vendors vend within the event boundaries and is responsible to ensure that all vendors within the event boundaries are in compliance will all permit requirements, including but not limited to Personal Conveyance Permits, Louisville/Jefferson County Revenue Commission, state tax ID number, and health department permits. The Master Temporary Location Use permit is recommended for all major and special events.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?