Monday, June 10

 
Greetings...
Greetings Earthwomen.

I am Kham from the planet Krobernorz. I have traveled many years to meet you. Fourteen of your years ago, our planet suffered a cataclysmic event, forever affecting our future. A race of opposite gender aliens has invaded Krobernorz and have mandated that they will destroy all of us unless we mate with them and become their boyfriends. Obviously, we are very confused.

I have been sent by my superiors to "date", and record the social interactions between your genders. Until recently on Korbernorz we had only one gender. I fear this "dating" will be a difficult task.

I seek your help. I have found your "Internet". Please help. You are our last hope.

I have assumed the shape of a 29-year old male human being and have taken up residence in Midtown Manhattan. My mission must not fail.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?