Wednesday, December 19

 
isen.com: Amara's Law -- SMART Letter #63 How Networking Advances Screwed Up the Economy
by Roxane Googin

[For the last two years Roxane Googin and I have
participated in a small early-September telecom conference.
In 2000 I wish I had listened to her with my wallet (in
addition to my ears). In 2001, her warnings extended to
the larger economy. I convinced publicity-shy Googin that
her message needed to reach beyond her community of
portfolio managers, that it needed to reach policy makers,
corporate strategists and other decision makers if we're to
avoid a Japan-style permacession and get the communications
revolution -- and economic growth -- back on track. Below
is what Googin said early last September -- David I]

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?