Tuesday, November 6

 
Ftrain: Cleaning My Room ``I'm not confident, right now, that I'm staying in the right place,'' she said. ``What's in there? A human arm? Your ex-girlfriend? I haven't seen you in a few years, and you won't let me look in your fridge. Anything could have happened.''
``It's just a problem I'm having. I could explain it, but I don't want you to be as disappointed in me as I know you would be if I told you the whole story. It's just in your best interest to leave it alone. I only want you to enjoy your time in New York.''
``And I'll enjoy it less if I look in, say, your freezer?''
``Given that the freezer is inside the fridge, yes, I think so. I think that would make you feel sad, and concerned for my well-being.''

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?